- Bellevue-1 GroupEvery Wednesday | 7:15 – 8:45pm@ Shius’
- Bellevue-2 GroupEvery Wednesday | 7:00 – 8:30pm@ Nick’s
- Beacon Hill GroupEvery Wednesday | 7:00 – 8:30pm@ Church
- Renton GroupEvery Wednesday | 7:00 – 8:30pm@ Zwitts’
- South Lake Union GroupEvery Wednesday | 7:00 – 8:30pm@ Church
- KirklandEvery Thursday | 7:00 – 8:30pm@ Poons’
CSBC Small Groups exist to provide a platform for members and visitors to grow together through five core values: Biblical Study, Personal Sharing, Spiritual Fellowship, Outreach, and Prayer.
If you are interested in learning more about Small Groups or joining one, please contact Pastor Matt Zwitt at email@example.com or 251-421-4157
Marriage Group meets every two months for a time of fellowship, learning, and personal sharing. Our aim is to grow together in becoming Christ centered husbands and wives.
Mom’s Group exists to provide a platform for the mothers in the church to come and receive encouragement and support from one another. The Mom’s meet once a month and the group is open to all mothers.
Women’s Ministry is a platform for the women to share life together through planned events and spiritual fellowship.